TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions set out the basis on which Mahbibi Hostel (as defined below) will provide accommodation and other products and services at its hostels to Customers (as defined below) and Guests (as defined below). By making a Booking (as defined below) the Customer agrees to comply with these Conditions.
In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
- “Arrival Date” means the date on which the Customer’s stay at the hostel is due to commence, as per the Booking Details.
- “Booking” means the reservation by the Customer of accommodation and any other products and services detailed in the Booking which is accepted by Mahbibi Hostel.
- “Booking Details” means the details of the Booking including the number of Guests, the number of rooms required, the duration of the Guests’ stay at the Hostel and any other products and/or services to be included in the Booking.
- “Charges” means the charges payable by the Customer in connection with the Booking.
- “Customer” means person who makes the Booking
- “Guests” means the Customer and any third parties they invite to the Hostel in connection with the Booking.
- “Hostel” means the hostel owned or operated by Mahbibi the location of which is specified in the Booking.
- 2.1 Customers can request Bookings via Mahbibi’s website or by contacting Mahbibi’s staff at the Hostel, by call, email, WhatsApp or any other 3rd parties OTAs.
- 2.2 When requesting Bookings, Customers will be required to provide identification information including, but not limited to, their name, address, contact telephone number and email address.
- 2.3 All request for a Booking from the website and other 3rd parties should be deemed to be accepted unless you would not receive a booking reference.
- 2.4 Subject to clause 4 Mahbibi will use its reasonable endeavors to accommodate any request from the Customer to change the Booking Details but any request to change the dates or length of stay or add products and/or services will be subject to availability and the Customer paying for such increased length of stay and/or products and/or services at Mahbibi’s standard rates from time to time.
- 2.5 When booking beds in a shared room, Mahbibi will attempt to put people on the a diffrent booking in the same room.
- 2.6 Under unexpected circumstances, Mahbibi Hostel keeps the rights to change the bookings when the same conditions and rate applies.
3. FEES AND PAYMENT
- 3.1 The Charges will be as quoted by Mahbibi to the Customer upon the Customer’s request for a Booking.
- 3.2 Unless otherwise agreed by Mahbibi, the Charges only cover the provision of accommodation at the Hostel and the Customer may incur additional charges including, without limitation, charges for meals, coffee, room service, transportation (the “Additional Charges”).
- 3.3 Customers will be informed of the amount of the Additional Charges before they are incurred.
- 3.4 Bookings will be subject to the Customer:
- 3.5 At the time Mahbibi does not accept any online payment options, at Mahbibi’s option, paying a booking fee and providing valid Debit or Credit Card details in advance is not required. Payment of the Charges or the balance of the Charges(as the case may be) and any Additional Charges can be taken at check-in at the hostel or at checkout
- 3.6 At the moment Mahbibi Hostel does not authorize to accept online payments so there is no need to secure your booking by providing the International credit card (Bank Account) details.
- 3.7 The following payment methods are accepted by Mahbibi
- 3.7.1 Iranian credit and debit cards (Mah Card or any other platform issued.)
- 3.7.2 Cash in Euros, IRR or USD if the Customer is paying in person at the Hostel.
- 3.8 Please be advised that as Mahbibi’s rates are fixed in Euros, payments in Rials will be subjected to the Market rate at the date of the payment. (Bonbast.com) This applies to all kind of payments and extra services.
4. CANCELLATIONS POLICIES
- 4.1 Subject to clause 4.2, the Customer may cancel the Booking without charge if notice is given to Mahbibi at least 24 hours prior to 14:00 hours (local time) on the Arrival Date.
- 4.2 Where the Customer has been offered a discounted rate on condition that the Booking becomes non-refundable upon cancellation then, provided the Customer has been informed of such Condition, in the event of cancellation of the Booking, all Charges applicable to that Booking remain payable in full.
- 4.3 Where the Customer fails to give sufficient notice of cancellation as per clause 4.1 or fails to arrive (no show) at the Hostel, the entire Booking will be deemed canceled and the Customer must pay the Hostel an amount equivalent to the Charges applicable to the full amount of the stay at the Hostel.
- 4.4 Mahbibi may at any time cancel a Booking if the Hostel becomes unavailable due to circumstances outside Mahbibi’s control in which case Mahbibi will pay the Customer a full refund of any Charges.
5. CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT
- 5.1 Check-in time at the Hostel booked is from 14:00 hrs. Check-in prior to 14:00 hrs. may be available subject to prior arrangement with Mahbibi but do not subject to the full range of services and facilities at the Hostel, so the guests can use all the services and facilities prior to the check-in time.
- 5.2 Check-out time at the Hostel booked is 12:00 hrs.. Later check-out times may be possible by prior arrangement with an additional charge and subject to availability. (In the absence of such prior arrangement, failure to check-out by 12:00 hrs may result in the Customer being charged for an additional night’s accommodation at the standard applicable rate.
6. HOSTEL RULES
- IMPORTANT: Mahbibi Hostel is not authorized to accommodate Iranian Passport (ID Card) holders.
- 6. Guests are not allowed to bring the friends to the hostel without the permission of the hostel, the extra charges up to 500 Euros may apply if the guests do not follow the rules. Bringing unregistered guests to the room counts as an act of crime and the national laws may apply.
- 6.1.1 Valid photo identification in the form of a Driver Passport is required at check-in.
- 6.1.2 Valid ID is mandatory to be kept from the guests in exchange for the Keys.
- 6.2 Customers are required to conduct themselves and ensure that their Guests conduct themselves in a reasonable and responsible manner at the Hostel and must not act in any way which may disturb other guests. Failure to adhere to this requirement may result in Guests being asked to leave the Hostel in which event all Charges and Additional Charges shall become immediately payable by the Guest.
- 6.3 Smoking is not permitted inside the rooms and only in the designated smoking areas. (Courtyard)
- 6.4 The Customer will be responsible for any loss or damage caused at the Hostel by Guests or visitor of the Guest. The Guest may be liable for Mahbibi’s reasonable cost of repairing, cleaning or replacing any property of Mahbibi which is damaged, soiled or lost by a Guest.
- 6.5 Pets are allowed in the Hostel by providing their passport or health insurance.
- 6.6 Mahbibi does not accept bookings made by those under the age of 16. Under 18’s cannot stay in any shared rooms, however, they can stay in private rooms when accompanied by an adult over 18 years.
7. FOOD AND DRINK
- 7.1 Customers and their Guests may consume food and drink purchased from Mahbibi in the hostel or externally purchase food and drink may be consumed inside Mahbibi.
- 7.2 Unless otherwise agreed by Mahbibi, the Charges do not include any food or drink.
8. DISABLED GUESTS
- 8.1 Mahbibi complies with all laws regulating the treatment of, and provision for, disabled Guests.
- 8.2 Customers with any special requirements pertaining to a disability should inform the management team at the Hostel prior to the Arrival Date.
9. MAHBIBI’S LIABILITY
- 9.1 Nothing in these Conditions purports to limit or exclude the Mahbibi’s liability for:
- (a) death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Mahbibi its employees, subcontractors or agents;
- (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- (c) any other matter for which it would be illegal for the Hostel to limit or exclude its liability.
- 9.2 If Mahbibi breaches these Conditions or is negligent, it is responsible for the loss of damage suffered by the Customer that is a foreseeable result of the breach of negligence but are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of Mahbibi’s breach of these Conditions or if they were contemplated by Mahbibi and the Customer.
- 9.3 The Customer agrees that Mahbibi is only supplying its facilities, products and services to the Customer for private use and have no liability to the Customer for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
10. PERSONAL DATA
- 10.1 Mahbibi’s treatment of Customers data follows the International Personal Data Act (2016: 4011).
- 10.2 The Customer hereby consents to Mahbibi collecting of the Customers personal data such as name, surname, email address, address, contact information, and IP number.
- 10.3 The personal data is used by Mahbibi for the performance of the Contract and for marketing and as a basis for statistics and for Mahbibi’s product development. Mahbibi has the right to share your personal data with any partners and 3rd parties for advertisement and promotion.
- 10.4 The personal data may be analyzed and grouped for the selection, prioritization, and planning of the marketing of Mahbibi, so-called profiling.
- 10.5 As a customer of Mahbibi, you agree to receive marketing information via mail, telephone, or e-mail and text messages, and other digital channels.
- 11.1 The Customer’s rights as a consumer under consumer protection legislation from time to time in force shall not be affected by these Conditions.
- 11.2 Mahbibi may transfer its rights and obligations under the Contract to another organisation but will always inform the Customer if this happens and this will not affect the Customer’s rights under the contract.
- 11.3 Mahbibi will not be liable to the Customer for any failure to perform or delaying in performing its obligations where such failure or delay is due to an event outside Mahbibi’s control (including without limitation, extreme adverse weather, industrial action or natural disaster). If such an event prevents Mahbibi from fulfilling the Booking.
- 11.4 Mahbibi may, from time to time, change these Conditions without notice. However, the version of these Conditions in force at the time of the Booking will continue to apply to the Contract. Customers are advised to check Mahbibi’s website for the latest version of these Conditions before making a Booking.
- 11.5 Mahbibi complies with its obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”) in relation to data protection. Mahbibi will process personal data (as defined in the Act) in relation to Customers and Guests solely for the purpose of performing its obligations and exercising its rights in connection with the Contract. Mahbibi will not provide any such personal data to any third parties apart from third parties who provide services to Mahbibi such as the provision of legal advice or the reservation system providers.
- 11.6 No failure by Mahbibi to enforce these Conditions shall constitute a waiver of the right to subsequently enforce that provision or any other provision of these Conditions. Such failure shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach and shall not constitute a continuing waiver.
- 11.7 If any provision of these Conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part the validity of the other provisions of these Conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
- 11.8 These Contract (including any non-contractual matters and obligations arising therefrom or associated therewith) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Islamic Republic of Iran and arising in connection with it.
- 11.9 No person who is not a party to the Contract will have any rights in connection with it.
12. SAFETY – USER GENERATED CONTENT
- 12.1 Although Mahbibi encourages a respectful user experience, we are not responsible for the conduct of any user on or off of the hostel.
YOU ARE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT MAHBIBI DOES NOT CONDUCT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS ON ITS GUESTS OR INQUIRE INTO THE BACKGROUND OF ITS GUESTS. MAHBIBI MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONDUCT OF GUESTS. MAHBIBI RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CONDUCT – AND YOU AGREE MAHBIBI MAY CONDUCT – ANY CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK OR OTHER SCREENINGS.
- 1.2 Mahbibi is not responsible for any missing objects in the room. Safe boxes special for this purpose is available with no extra charges.